Sunday 21 April 2013

When She Ask Me

Assalamualaikum..

 Tonight is my first night live without my parent especially my siblings. I'm so touching when someone ask me what i'm doing right now. someone like my sister ermm yes my sister. Since my father was at the hospital and all my siblings come here, stay at home with me i thinks our relationship more better than before but tonight when they go to their destiny to do their work and my heart feels down and become lonely again. Again and again. I'm feel so touching when she ask me like that and no need to me to tell you before this they never ask me like that. But here, my entry is about how i appreciate they are.. even just a little word so that can make me feel so touching tonight. thanks sis for asking me but i'm didn't reply your message because of my phone is not in the right condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment