Tuesday 23 October 2012

The Power Of Love..

Assalamualaikum..

                                     It was a bad day untill the phone rang. His voice sound unfamiliar to me. It was him ! The one who stole my heart and took my breath away. I suddenly reminised our memories back then. Without I realized it. I cried. The tears kept on flowing my eyes.
                                     The man was none the other, Adam Syafique. He was my bestfriend. There were lots of things we gone through together. When I saw his face, there was not a single thing that I would change because he was perfect just the way he was or should I stay it, he still perfect for me. 
                                     After being a friend for 5 years. I didn't know when, why or how was exactly that I fell in love with him. It was because he was such an ideal man for me. I could not resist such a person.
                                      I thought I was lucky to fall in love with my bestfriend but it turned out to be bad. After I confessed  my feeling's to him. He was avoiding me and kept his distance from me. He did not want to spend time with me anymore. I really felt like I was losing my bestfriend and I could not believe, that it was the end for our friendship.
                                    He never spoke to me anymore since that day. The day I confessed my feeling. I became a stranger for him. If I know it would turn out to be like this I would never confess my feeling. It was enough to have him as my bestfriend rather than stranger.
                                     One hour earlier, he called me. He explained to me what really happened back then. It took me a while to understand the whole things but I was happy. Iam still happy.
                                      He was actually avoiding me because he wanted me to focus in my study in order to forget him. I am a successful doctor now. Today is such a happiest day in my life as the man of my dream proposed me to be his wife and I said "yes" ! I never knew a bad day would turn out to be one of the happiest days in my life.

From Queen Of Heart..
-eiydah khalidahh-

No comments:

Post a Comment